SXBlue Platinum - RTK Activation Code
Included in the kit:
- SXBlue Platinum L1 / GPS /L-BAND
- Soft Carrying Case, Nylon
- Antenna Cable 1.0 M BNC (M) / SMA(M) 316
- Antenna Cable 0.3 M SMAR(M) / BNC(F) 316
- Antenna Cable 1.5M SMA(M) / SMAR(M) 316
- Charger-LI-ION 8.4 V
- Cable Serie RS-232, 6' 1
- Cable USB A/B, 6' 1
- Multi-GNSS Antenna (L1, L2, L5, L-BAND)
- GPS Hat for antenna
The Ultimate Survey Grade GNSS Receiver designed for GIS Application
- Scalable GNSS receiver
- GPS or all GNSS constellations
- Global (Atlas L-Band) or local RTK corrections services
Scalable – Remotely activable Options/Subscription
Compatible with all satellite constellations. Equipped with a multi-frequency reception capability, it offers the possibility of using a global coverage of a satellite correction signal (SBAS, L-Band). Scalable and optimizable. All options can be activated remotely or in the field for a desired period.
For territories where corrections services are not available, Atlas™ global satellite correction service provides correction data by the L-band or with an Internet link (NTRIP) with centimeter or decimetre accuracy. Whether it’s South America, Africa or any region without infrastructure, the SXblue Platinum gives you the best vertical and horizontal available accuracy.
With a wide variety of compatible software and mobile devices, our team can help you choose the perfect solution for your applications, be it land use planning, forestry, infrastructure and utilities inventory, geolocation for geological and mining exploration and more.